Volunteering for Arts for Rutland
Arts for Rutland is always looking to increase it’s team of volunteers to work at the Museum. We are very friendly and have great fun at the cinema and drama events. It only takes a small amount of time as you can give as much or as little time as you want. This sorts of jobs we do are listed below.
- Front of House at the film and drama events –meeting and greeting, taking tickets, showing people to seats and toilets etc.
- Helping to run refreshment kiosk and bar.
- Running the DVD player and sound system after instruction from Museum staff.
- Helping to choose films and compile programme for further development of Cinema for Rutland.
- Helping to choose professional drama performances and compile programme for further development of Drama for Rutland.
- Marketing and promoting events.
Anyone who is interested can email me at email@example.com
Arts for Rutland.